Saturday 22 November 2014

Flora Reviews... "No Knight Needed (Ever After #1) by Stephanie Rowe

 
 
Read from November 16 to 21, 2014

What a wonderful contemporary romance story. I usually read paranormal romances but I have to say that this did feel rather magical, it definitely had a spark! I loved it!

Stephanie Rowe has a great writing style, I find her books easy to read with a varied cast of characters and a wonderful depth to her main protagonists. 
 
I thought that this love story story progressed at a good speed, the relationship between Clare Gray and Griffin Friese developed at a realistic pace; both with their own concerns, doubts & hopes, with enough trials and twists to keep me guessing whether this tale would be one of  a "Brief Encounter" that changed them both for the better  or "...and they lived happily ever after".

This is "No Knight Needed"  Book 1 in the "Ever After" series but you can read it as a stand alone story.

No comments:

Post a Comment