Monday 23 March 2015

Manday Hotties!!

Hello my lovely followers,

One of my favourite paranormal romance authors, Felicity Heaton , posts delicious pictures of very delectable male specimens every Monday, calling it Manday Hotties.  I’ve joined her “Manday Hotties Blog Hop” to share the love ;-)

I’ve got a soft spot for dark haired males and stunning eyes are definitely my weakness.




This week I’ve found these three mouthwatering males...

What do you think? 










Have a Happy Monday and I hope you're week is off to a great start.
*Flora*

 Felicity Says:
Anyone is welcome to participate in the Manday Hotties weekly blog hop. I’ve kept the requirements simple so we can all just have some fun. You just have to follow the rules below which boil down to sign up and then find a hot man picture to post come Monday!
Why has Manday become a blog hop? Well, I was speaking to some fellow bloggers who are like me and post a hottie every week. We’re basically a bunch of paranormal romance ladies who think seeing hot men on a Monday morning is a great start to the week! We were sure that most of you feel the same, so we put together this hop so we can all enjoy the excellent array of hotties in the world.

So lovely followers, why not visit the other sites taking part in Felicity's tasty mancandy hop!

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment