Sunday 12 July 2015

Flora Reviews... Justice Calling (Twenty-Sided Sorceress #1) by Annie Bellet

Justice Calling (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #1)Justice Calling by Annie Bellet
My Goodreads rating: 5 of 5 stars

There isn't anything about this novella that I don't LOVE!!!

The main character, Jade Crow, is an intelligent, funny, independent woman with a big heart who I just fell in love with. Just what I look for in my female MCs. The supporting cast (both good & bad) were just as well written; with depth of character and completely believable. Quite a skill to achieve in a book of this size!

The plot was gripping; both the murder mystery & the relationship arcs progressing at a pace that felt both breathless but believable. It's one of the reasons why I like novellas so much, no time to dilly-dally. ;-)

I was on the edge of my seat with this one; I laughed, cried and blushed with "excitement" ;-) and the teaser first two chapters of the next book "Murder of Crows" in this series has sealed my fate! Lol!

Click the link to see all my reviews  on Goodreads.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment